Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Magic Eight Ball is spelled D-O-G-F-I-S-H H-E-A-D

Me(left) and Friends and our brush
with Fame "Sam Calagione"( Center)
Thanks Sam,  for creating
 Dogfish 60 Minute IPA, My Magic 8 Ball.

Dear Dogfish Head's 60 Minute IPA-


I have the blues. You see, my friends and I aren't as close as we use to be, my boyfriend moved to Portland and lately my job forces me to stick needles in my eyes and that hurts. To Quote my lover Bob Dylan "and it's hard and it's hard, it's hard and it's hard, it's a hards rain's a gonna fall..."


I am asking you and your reliable Indian Pale Ale wisdom, what next?
I come to you because you have never let me down. You are 100% consistent each and every time I come to you for advice. You are awesome from start to finish. Your hoppy, citrus, malty response to my nagging questions are always PERFECT and never disappoint. 


Love,
Hopslobster



No comments:

Post a Comment